Institut Nasional Genetika (NIG)/Program Genetika, SOKENDAI menawarkan program magang penelitian untuk mahasiswa sarjana dan pascasarjana di bidang genetika dan sejenisnya. Magang akan melakukan penelitian mandiri dengan bimbingan peneliti di NIG, mendapatkan pelatihan ilmiah, dan berpartisipasi dalam kegiatan seperti “NIGINTERN Reports Symposium“.
Silakan daftar di sini kalau kamu tertarik.
- Conform to the regulations of NIG.
- Maintain confidentiality of unpublished information obtained at NIG.
- Dedicate full efforts to the NIGINTERN program. Complete assignments, tasks, and projects associated with the internship program.
- Participate in the project for the full term of the internship (on a full-time basis, five days a week until the end of the designated term). Work on the days and times agreed with the supervisor.
- Give an oral presentation on the scheduled day to report the research results.
- Submit an essay and a questionnaire at the end of the internship term.
- Submit all the boarding pass stubs of flights arranged by NIG to and from Japan.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement (Within 500 English Words)
- Curriculum Vitae (In English. Includes education records starting from high school. Be sure to indicate your current academic year.)
- Scanned Academic Transcript (Submit a latest undergraduate or postgraduate transcript that you can obtain. Please scan it and then upload. In case your Academic Transcript is prepared in languages other than English, attach an English or a Japanese translation to each document. Please combine them into a single file when you upload multiple documents on the online application system.)
- Two recommendation letters of your teachers (Must be entered by your recommenders through the recommender page of the online application system.)
- Graduate Program Lectures
- Journal Clubs
- Seminars by outstanding researchers from inside & outside NIG
- Japanese language classes
- NIG will cover a round-trip airfare between the intern’s place of residence (location of school) and Japan,
- a round-trip transportation fare between the airport in Japan and NIG, accommodation fees at the NIG guesthouse,
- Travel insurance during the program. Living and miscellaneous expenses other than the above will not be provided by NIG and the interns must pay these costs by themselves.
Kamu mau tau lebih banyak tentang informasi lowongan kerja atau magang? Yuk, gabung ke komunitas Girls Beyond Circle sekarang!
Baca juga:10 Contoh CV Bahasa Inggris Anti-mainstream untuk Berbagai Posisi